Home : Horticulture : Associations
Grower and professional associations for the horticultural industries.
- Apple & Pear Australia - Represents the interests of commercial apple and pear growers in Australia in matters of national importance including regulation/legislation, marketing, research and development.
(Added: Sep 15 2003)
- Australian Banana Growers Council - The voice of the Australian banana industry, representing the interests of almost 2100 Australian banana growers nationally to both Government and the Australian business community.
(Added: Sep 16 2003)
- Australian Citrus Growers (ACG) - The peak body of the nationís citrus growers, which aims to promote the common interests and the financial and environmental sustainability of all Australian citrus growers.
(Added: Sep 14 2003)
- Australian Horticultural Exporters Association (AHEA) - Peak industry body of exporters, committed to the development of the export of Australian horticultural products such as fresh fruit and vegetables, edible nuts, cut flowers, native flowers, foliage and nursery produce.
(Added: Sep 29 2003)
- Australian Macadamia Society - Represents macadamia growers, processors, marketers, consultants, researchers and other macadamia enthusiasts.
(Added: Aug 31 2003)
Pages: 1 2 3 [>>]