Home : Horticulture : Associations : Page 2
Grower and professional associations for the horticultural industries.
- Australian Olive Association - Supports and represents all those involved or interested in the Australian olive industry.
(Added: Sep 15 2003)
- Australian Processing Tomato Research Council - Primarily involved with facilitating and providing research funds for projects that meet the research and development priorities of the processing tomato industry.
(Added: Oct 29 2003)
- Avocados Australia - Peak industry body for the Australian avocado industry, with membership consisting of avocado growers along with associated businesses and industry people.
(Added: Jan 31 2006)
- Growcom - Representative organisation for Queensland’s fruit and vegetable producers.
(Added: Sep 10 2003)
- Hazelnut Growers of Australia - Provides information about hazelnut growing in Australia, and facilitates sharing of information amongst members.
(Added: Sep 26 2005)
- Olives South Australia - Peak industry body representing olive growers in South Australia.
(Added: Feb 24 2005)
Pages: [<<] 1 2 3 [>>]