Home : Resources : Publications and Media
Publications and Media
Magazines, newspapers and media relating to all fields of agriculture.
- ABC Rural Online - An online resource of material from ABC Rural television and radio programs such as the 'Country Hour' and 'Landline'.
(Added: May 18 2004)
- Acres Australia - Sustainable agricultural newspaper covering soil science, on-farm stories, GM-free issues, chemical-free farming, industry news, sustainable research, and biodynamic, organic, environmental and landcare issues.
(Added: Jan 1 2008)
- Australian Cottongrower - Bi-monthly magazine providing technical and marketing information to the Australian cotton industry.
(Added: Sep 26 2003)
- Australian Journal of Agricultural Research - Publishes high quality research papers and review articles addressing strategic science issues relevant to agriculture. Agriculture encompasses plant, animal, microbial, environmental, and sustainability issues addressed from the molecular, organismal, population, or systems approaches.
(Added: Sep 29 2003)
- Australian Viticulture - Magazine for Australia's grapegrowers, featuring articles about the latest information on viticultural technology from research centres around the country.
(Added: Oct 3 2003)
- Blues Country Magazine - An independent rural publication that covers a breadth of rural issues in tropical and sub-tropical agriculture, and is sent to every farmer and grazier in Queensland, Northern Territory and northern NSW each month.
(Added: Sep 27 2006)
- FarmGuide - Produces a series of State and nationally focussed farm reference annuals specifically for farmers.
(Added: Feb 23 2006)
- Outback Magazine - Magazine about outback travel, stations, legends and general stories about country Australia.
(Added: Nov 12 2004)
- Practical Hydroponics - A bi-monthly magazine for commercial growers, equipment suppliers, consultants, service providers, researchers, educators, students and anyone with an interest in hydroponics.
(Added: Sep 29 2003)
Pages: 1 2 [>>]