Home : Livestock : Genetics and Breeding
Genetics and Breeding
Companies involved in livestock breeding and genetics, including gene testing, artificial insemination and semen sales.
- Genstock Pty Ltd - Sheep breeding centre, providing artificial insemination, embryo transfer and semen freezing. Also provides pregnancy scanning, fleece testing and muscle scanning.
(Added: Jul 20 2004)
- Agri-Gene - A privately owned artificial breeding and merchandise company based in North-East Victoria. Import and export bovine artificial breeding semen and embryos for all beef and dairy breeds.
(Added: Dec 20 2003)
- Animal Genetics and Breeding Unit - A joint unit of NSW Agriculture and the University of New England, conducting research and development into systems for genetic evaluation and breeding.
(Added: Oct 28 2003)
- Braunvieh Center - Information about Braunvieh cattle in Australia and around the world, including history, genetics and Australian association details.
(Added: Mar 8 2011)
- EweTec - Provides artificial insemination (AI) and embryo transfer (ET) services in NSW and Queensland, as well as ultrasound scanning, flock fertility benchmarking and fertility problem solving and correction.
(Added: Nov 10 2006)
- Genetics Australia - Supplies a range of products and services, including beef and dairy semen, frozen embryos, training and insemination equipment.
(Added: Nov 3 2003)
- Mazda Wagyu Stud - Stud providing fullblood, purebred Wagyu embryos and semen, in addition to F1 and F2 livestock.
(Added: Nov 18 2006)
- Total Genetic Resource Management - Using sophisticated computer optimisation techniques, delivers customised breeding programs across all animal species.
(Added: Dec 24 2003)