Home : Horticulture : Producers
Horticultural producers including large farms, corporate entities and major growers.
- AgriExchange - An integrated citrus growing, packing and marketing enterprise based in Renmark, South Australia. Also incorporates a citrus and avocado nursery and provides a large range of horticultural services.
(Added: Sep 19 2003)
- Agrolive - Supplier of true to type olive tree varieties,
and a range of professional, technical and horticultural services.
(Added: Oct 8 2003)
- Peanut Company of Australia - Australia's largest supplier of great-tasting, healthy peanuts to the snackfood and food manufacturing industries and supports farmers with services in New South Wales, Queensland and Northern Territory.
(Added: Mar 17 2005)
- SP Exports - Grow, pack and market tomatoes to the Australian and international market from Bundaberg, Queensland.
(Added: Jun 29 2004)
- The Nut Farm - Supplying Macadamia nut products, including wholesale bulk nuts and oil, gift packs and skin care items.
(Added: Jul 28 2004)