Home : Cropping : Research
Research related to grains, legumes, pulses and rice.
- Grains Research and Development Corporation - Responsible for planning, investing and overseeing research and development, delivering improvements in production, sustainability and profitability across the Australian grains industry.
(Added: Aug 31 2003)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Australian Weed Management - Working to enhance the sustainability of farming systems and the conservation status of natural ecosystems across Australia through research that targets generic control problems using integrated weed management.
(Added: Nov 7 2003)
- Cotton Catchment Communities CRC - Aims to provide high quality collaborative research, education and adoption activities which benefit the Australian cotton industry, regional communities and the nation.
(Added: Sep 14 2003)
- CSIRO Plant Industry - Conducts research to promote profitable and sustainable agrifood, fibre and horticultural industries, develop new plant products and improve natural resource management.
(Added: Sep 24 2003)
- Export Grains Centre - An independent, commercially focused investment organisation that identifies and utilises synergies between research providers and potential investors to meet Western Australia's crop improvement needs.
(Added: Oct 10 2003)
- Hart Field Site Group - Cropping field days held at Hart in the Mid North of South Australia.
(Added: Jun 11 2004)
- LongReach Plant Breeders - Commercial wheat breeding company producing varieties for the Australian wheat industry.
(Added: Nov 25 2004)
- National Variety Trials - Aims to provide independent, timely and reliable national information on crop varieties and their individual characteristics. Provides online reports on the performance of crop varieties in trials across Australia.
(Added: Aug 10 2006)
Pages: 1 2 [>>]