Home : Cropping : Marketing : Page 2
Bodies involved in marketing and selling grain, within Australia and internationally.
- John Gidley & Co - Grain marketing company specialising in forage and turf seeds, cereal grains, pulses, herbs and oilseeds.
(Added: Oct 15 2003)
- Philp Brodie Grains - Grain trading and marketing merchants based in Toowoomba, Queensland.
(Added: Sep 26 2003)
- PLUTUS Commodity Management - Plutus creates, deals in and makes a market in a derivative (the Plutus Commodity Derivative) for Australian commodity producers and commodity consuming companies to facilitate risk management and improve returns. Commodities covered are wheat, barley, canola, lupins, sorghum, cotton and FX.
(Added: Aug 10 2005)
- Southern Quality Produce Co-operative Ltd - A grower-owned agricultural co-operative based in rural Victoria, servicing grain growers through the provision of a variety of grain marketing products and related services.
(Added: Nov 22 2005)
- Teague Australia - Domestic and export marketing of a wide range of seeds and grains.
Also provides market information, technical advice and after sales support.
(Added: Aug 19 2003)
- Viterra - Diversified agribusiness operating in three distinct businesses: grain handling and marketing, agri-products, and processing.
(Added: Aug 7 2003)
Pages: [<<] 1 2