Home : Resources : Associations : Page 2
Miscellaneous associations and bodies for people involved in agriculture.
- Biodynamic Agriculture Australia - A not-for-profit association promoting the practice and understanding of the biodynamic system of agriculture.
(Added: May 15 2005)
- Biological Farmers of Australia - Peak organisation for the organic industry and movement in Australia, assisting in matters of education, trade, promotion and advocacy. Aims for a diverse and flourishing organic industry which profitably and sustainably meets the needs of consumers demanding certified organic foods and fibres.
(Added: Mar 18 2008)
- CropLife Australia - Industry body that represents the developers, registrants, manufacturers and formulators of plant science solutions for use in agriculture and the management of pests in other situations.
(Added: Mar 26 2006)
- Fertilizer Industry Federation of Australia - Industry association representing manufacturers, importers and distributors of fertilizer in Australia, and associated service industries.
(Added: May 6 2004)
- Murrumbidgee Horticulture Council - Representing the interests of the combined horticultural industries and high security irrigators in the Murrumbidgee region. Established to promote the development and sustainable management of the horticultural resources of the region.
(Added: Mar 27 2006)
- National Farmers Federation - Representing Australian farmers on the economy, industrial relations, trade, the environment and rural community interests.
(Added: Aug 31 2003)
- Producers' Forum - A network of farmers from across Australia who are working towards timely access to agricultural biotechnologies for the economic, social and environmental benefit of all Australians.
(Added: Oct 16 2005)
- Queensland Farmer's Federation - The peak rural industry organisation in Queensland, representing more than 18,000 primary producers across the State through 22 diverse member organizations.
(Added: Sep 1 2003)
- South Australian Farmers Federation - Assists South Australian Farmers achieve sustainable profitability by providing representation, leadership and services to members.
(Added: Aug 31 2003)
Pages: [<<] 1 2 3 [>>] Related Categories: