Home : Resources : Associations
Miscellaneous associations and bodies for people involved in agriculture.
- Darling Downs-Moreton Rabbit Board - A pest operational board established to manage rabbits in the Darling Downs-Moreton Rabbit District, as defined by the Land Protection (Pest and Stock Route Management) Regulation 2003.
(Added: Dec 15 2005)
- Grassland Society of NSW - An organisation for the transfer of information and technology relevant to pasture, grazing and land management. Aims to advance the investigation of problems affecting grassland husbandry and to encourage the adoption into practice of results of research and practical experience.
(Added: Dec 14 2004)
- Aerial Agricultural Association of Australia - Aims to promote a sustainable aerial agricultural industry based on the professionalism of operators, pilots and staff and the pursuit of industry best practice.
(Added: Sep 21 2003)
- AgForce - Represents members involved in the broadacre industries of cattle, grain, sheep and wool in Queensland.
(Added: Sep 16 2003)
- Agribusiness Association of Australia - Aims to facilitate communication across agricultural industries and to promote the contribution made by agribusiness to the Australian economy and community.
(Added: Nov 12 2004)
- Animal Health Alliance - Industry body representing the interests of registrants, manufacturers and formulators of animal health products in Australia on national, state and international issues.
(Added: Mar 26 2006)
- AusBiotech - A national body of companies and individuals dedicated to the development and prosperity of the Australian biotechnology industry.
(Added: Aug 29 2003)
- Australian Certified Organic - Certifies Australian organic farmers so that consumers can be confident when buying organic products.
(Added: Apr 16 2008)
- Australian Pest Controllers Association - Offers consumer advice about termites and pest control methods and products for domestic and commercial premises. Features a directory of regional and rural based pest controllers.
(Added: Aug 31 2005)
- Australian Society of Soil Science - Established to work toward the advancement of soil science in the professional, academic and technical fields. Aims to advance soil science and provide a link between soil scientists and members of kindred bodies within Australia and in other countries.
(Added: May 20 2005)
Pages: 1 2 3 [>>] Related Categories: