Home : Livestock : Marketing
Livestock marketing organisations and bodies.
- AAA Livestock Services Pty Ltd - Livestock exporters by ship and air, exporting dairy and beef cattle, goats, sheep, camels and other livestock. AQIS approved.
(Added: Feb 15 2006)
- Australian Pork Limited - A producer-owned company combining policy, research and development, marketing and export under one body in order to create a profitable and secure future for the Australian pork industry.
(Added: Aug 29 2003)
- Cargill Australia - Operations include meat processing, grain & oilseed production and handling, cotton and fertilisers.
(Added: Oct 23 2003)
- Livecorp - Provides live exports of livestock including sheep and cattle, with a focus on animal welfare.
(Added: Feb 14 2005)
- Meat and Livestock Australia - Provides research and development, market information and marketing programs designed to benefit beef, sheepmeat and goatmeat industry participants.
(Added: Aug 31 2003)
- Online Livestock - Online classified site offering buying and selling of all livestock.
(Added: Jan 18 2008)
- SAFEMEAT - Protecting, managing and promoting Australian red meat safety.
(Added: Dec 20 2003)
- Saleyards.com.au - Online livestock marketing system, offering private sales or auctions.
(Added: Nov 3 2006)
- Stud Stock Sales - Online directory for stud cattle, sheep breeders and sales.
(Added: Mar 9 2011)
- Western Australian Q Lamb - Involves nearly two hundred of Western Australia’s top lamb producers, working closely with processor Hillside Meats.
(Added: Apr 14 2005)