Home : Cotton : Marketing
Cotton ginners, processors, marketers and exporters
- Australian Cotton Shippers Association - An export focused, non-profit organisation established to promote the Australian cotton industry in overseas markets, representing the interests of companies engaged in the export of cotton from Australia.
(Added: Jun 20 2004)
- Cargill Australia - Operations include meat processing, grain & oilseed production and handling, cotton and fertilisers.
(Added: Oct 23 2003)
- Namoi Cotton - A network of cotton ginning, marketing and logistics operations throughout New South Wales and southern Queensland.
(Added: Sep 21 2003)
- PLUTUS Commodity Management - Plutus creates, deals in and makes a market in a derivative (the Plutus Commodity Derivative) for Australian commodity producers and commodity consuming companies to facilitate risk management and improve returns. Commodities covered are wheat, barley, canola, lupins, sorghum, cotton and FX.
(Added: Aug 10 2005)
- Queensland Cotton - Provides cotton ginning, classing and marketing, precision agriculture tools, crop finance and raw cotton handling and transport.
(Added: Sep 23 2003)